get the app
sign up for a session
get your own
take your Creative business to the next level
Events & Industry connections
The BUSINESS & CRAFT of Invitations
Embellish – A creative workshop teaching the Business and Art of Invitations and Stationery by Talata Provencal of Custom Invitations & Stationery by Talata – a leading expert in the field in Ghana.
The workshop takes place from the 21st to 23rd of September 2018 in Accra, Ghana.
You will be spending 3 days with Talata getting to know how she creates her invitations and techniques needed to jump start your Event stationery business.
At the end of the session, you will leave with:
- The fundamentals of making Handmade invitations - and have the opportunity to get hands-on experience creating actual invitation and stationery pieces
- Knowledge of the various materials, tools and techniques required for stationery making
- A specially curated “Paper Pro Toolbox” containing all the essential tools you need to get started making invitations right away.
- Branding and marketing know how to start and grow your stationery business
- A Professional Resource Guide PLUS tips on working with other design professionals
All tools and supplies you will need for the course will be provided in your “Paper Pro Toolbox” which you get to keep.
THIS PROGRAM IS FOR:
- Creative Individuals with little or no experience who want to start a career in the stationery business.
- Event professionals, DIY Brides or paper enthusiasts who aspire to create beautiful and professional stationery for themselves or their client’s events.
- Graphic Designers & Creatives who want to build a business around their passion.
ONE TIME PAYMENT: GHC2,200
PAYMENT PLAN WITH DEPOSIT: GHC750 deposit to reserve a seat – Plus 3 scheduled payments of GHC550 each
(At a total of GHC2,400)
EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT: Early Bird Registration Discount is GHC200 OFF the full cost of Registration. Early Bird Registration ends on 31st July, 2018.
Discount applies only if you are paying in full
For more information and registration,
call 020 825 3674
SIGN UP For WORKSHOP
Complete form below to signup for the workshop.
terms & Conditions
Registration payments are Non-Refundable if the Attendee decides he/she is not able to attend the workshop for any reason. Registered Attendee(s) are allowed to transfer their workshop payment to another person to attend the workshop (registered attendee is responsible for resolving to find an alternative attendee; not the Workshop Host). The workshop Host is not responsible for any attendee expenses, directly or indirectly, associated but not limited to, travel to and from event, lodging expenses, food outside of the time of the general sessions, or as a result of the cancellation/or postponement of this event for any reason. The attendee acknowledges and agrees to all aforementioned terms and conditions and understands that attendee may be required to sign “terms and conditions” in person or by “e-signature” prior to the event.